These Go Edit Graphics Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Go Edit Graphics accessible at www.goeditgraphics.com “Website”.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written within. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Go Edit Graphics Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Go Edit Graphics owns all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. Any infringement or illegal use of these rights may result in immediate termination of use of www.goeditgraphics.com and potential legal action.
Clients/Members of Go Edit Graphics and www.goeditgraphics.com shall be granted the right to a license (not a transfer of title) to only those subscriptions purchased. Clients/Members shall only have a temporary right to goeditgraphics.com and only have this right while the subscription is in good standing.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• attempt to reverse engineer any software within the Website;
• remove any copyright or other propriety notations from the Website;
• only utilize the subscription within the organization or person in which purchased the subscription.
• Not to use any obscene text or images while using the Website.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Go Edit Graphics may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential. It is also important that you maintain confidentiality related to this information as well.
In these Go Edit Graphics Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Go Edit Graphics a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Go Edit Graphics reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Go Edit Graphics express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Go Edit Graphics, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website. Go Edit Graphics, including its officers, members, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. Go Edit Graphics has not reviewed any or all links, content, and material that may be used nor does it endorse the material that may be used by you.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Go Edit Graphics from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Go Edit Graphics is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Go Edit Graphics is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Go Edit Graphics and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Untied States of America for the resolution of any disputes.
It is up to the client to notify Go Edit Graphics if they would like to no longer renew their subscription. If Go Edit Graphics is not notified the client will be charged monthly or annually depending on the option they selected upon registering. Annual memberships will be charged on the date in which the client originally signed up each year. Monthly payments will occur monthly.
• Voluntarily providing information that may include, your name, address, email address, billing address, credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver these products and/or services you have requested.
• Go Edit Graphics will only collect information that you knowingly provide through the form of completed subscription/membership forms and email. Any other form that is used to collect information will only come through your knowledge of any additional outlet.
• Go Edit Graphics does not knowingly collect information on children under the age of thirteen (13) years of age.
• Go Edit Graphics shall take reasonable precautionary steps including procedural, physical, and technical measures regarding security of information that has been given
• We will make readily available our company policies and practices regarding management of personal information
• We will only retain personal information as long as deemed necessary